Do You Want to Help Save Pets' Lives?
With Your Donation, You Can!
- We Would Like to Thank Our Healing Hearts Gala Sponsors
- Platinum Sponsors
- Besties Animal Rescue
- CGS Architecture & Design PLLC
- The Cappelli Organization
- Guardian Veterinary Specialists
- Silver Sponsors
- Joan and Beverly Sansone - The Sisters
- Bronze Sponsors
- Borrelli Partners Insurance
- Care Credit
- Dermody, Burke & Brown CPAs
- Tompkins Banking | Insurance | Wealth
Donate here and local family veterinarians will be able to save more lives right here in your own community.
Do You Want to Save Pets' Lives?
With Your Donation, We Certainly Can!
- Helping Local Veterinarians and the Community.
- Everyone loves their pets, but not everyone can afford veterinary care.
- No one should lose a beloved pet because they can’t pay.
- Donate here and we’ll provide financial assistance to those who need it most.
- Your donation will enable family veterinarians to treat more pets and save more lives.
Financial Assistance For At-Risk Pet Owners
Saving Animals Lives
Introducing Guardian HEALS
Throughout the decades we’ve been practicing veterinary medicine, we’ve witnessed, understood, and appreciated the special sustaining bond that develops between pets and their owners. But unfortunately, this rewarding experience has a dark side. As veterinary professionals also see wrenching heartbreak, stress, and anxiety when pet owners surrender or, even worse, euthanize their beloved companion animals simply because they lack the financial means to pay for medical and surgical care. This troubling trend rapidly escalates in a down economy when many pet owners are forced to face unforeseen economic hardships.
Guardian HEALS Truly a Unique Program | Donate To Save Animals Lives
Our goal is to end economic euthanasia and animal surrender due to the inability to pay. We endeavor to keep qualifying owners and their pets together longer and enjoy a better quality of life.
With Owners Who Care
Success Stories & News
See how we have helped some pets and their families
“I would do without before she does without.” That’s one of the first things that Lillian told us when we spoke to her yesterday about her Sadie. Unfortunately though, Lillian does not have a lot